Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Second Chance Humane Society














this week was my second week at 
second chance humane society and i am truly loving my time there.  i had an amazing assistant both times, my hubby Aaron--nice work!  Along with the amazing staff there at 2nd chance - thank you Cathy, Barbara, Kelly and Allison!
it feels very good to be able to use my god given talent to give back to my community!  I've also been invited to be the photographer for their number one fundraiser event of the year -
 "Wine and Whiskers"
February 21, 2009

two of my favorite things!

to make donations please contact Allison Dooley
@ 970-626-2273
or   www.secondchancehumanesociety.org

1 comment:

Monica Brown said...

Hi kaycee!
I am so glad to see you blogging!! I hope all is well in Colorado. I will try to send some clients your way in Washington for your visits :)