Friday, November 14, 2008

dates for seattle

just wanted to let everyone know that my dates have been set for seattle for january 15-26, 2009.
i will be coming up there for snoqualmie ridge golf course's private bridal fair which anna and i have been invited to!  there will only be a couple of other photographers there, so we're pretty thrilled to be there--that's on january 17, 2009.  I already have a corporate photo shoot booked, along with a couple of family sittings so call me now to book your portrait session before my time is all booked!
206*375*2477
otherwise i'll be back in seattle in april!  wanted to put my feelers out for any families who would want to make a day of it in april and go to the tulip fields in skagit valley, discovery park or my parents river property in enumclaw.  if i can get enough people to book on the same day i can lower my sitting fee.  so instead of the $200 sitting fee it would be $100 and i would include a complimentary 8x10.  please let me know if you're interested!
kaycee@reallifephotographs.com
peace-

No comments: